Tuesday, January 15, 2013

MK is a fan of MR

MS: I just like the word. ELLE: So is Schmidt like, the new face of spinning? We squeezed into a table filled with old ladies reading newspapers and businessmen with Kleenex tucked nearly into their collars (restaurants never give you napkins here, so you have to come prepared with packs of tissues). As with all G-Shocks, it's waterproof to 200m (660ft) and designed to survive just about anything.

He already celebrated with a cake during Paris Fashion Week--followed by a rousing rendition of "Que Sera Sera" that he sang himself; now he's providing us with an opportunity to get in on the fun. The whole screen redraws for every update, which takes some getting used to as does the slow (one second) refresh (which is common to e-ink even the Kindle). It,s probably not the most efficient way to go about doing it isabel marant replica shoes, but I,m one of those people who likes to do things and do things for myself. The size of the new Explorer is much more in line with modern expectations.

Beyond that we have some really quirky artwork isabel marant sneakers, and we framed old records and music magazine covers and hung them in the kitchen and living room. She is like a kept woman. The Cut} No Doubt's first single, "Settle Down," is set to drop on July 16. It,s very simple.

CH: There are some really dear photographs of family and friends that I have always close to me; my dad's old leather gloves; the books I got as a present on my 30th birthday; my first kid watch (it has Schroeder, the piano-playing character from Peanuts on its face), as well as my first grown-up watch. Top selects include deep amethyst statement necklaces ($125 rental, $995 retail), emerald confetti cluster earrings ($60 rental, $370 retail), jeweled champagne branch cuffs ($50 rental, $375 retail) isabel marant shoes, and pave bouquet rings ($35 rental, $250 retail). Needless to say, MK is a fan of MR: "The Man Repeller's style sense is chic, cool and always eclectic, and I'm sure she'll have a million and one fresh ideas on how to wear Michael Kors." This marks the second time they've worked together on a video; last time, Kors styled his designs on Medine. I've never had one come loose, and the ease of changing straps is wonderful.more luxury and fashion articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment